Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Muenster Ride

Destination Muenster, TX!  This ride was a re-do from the previous attempt that was cancelled due to thunderstorms.

The day started a bit chilly.  When I left for the meetup at 7:45am the temp was showing 47 degrees.  I stopped and topped off the fuel in preparation for a pretty long ride.  We had our regular gathering and went over the group riding rules for safety.  We had a turnout of 27 bikes which was good considering the cool temperature and clouds.  The route consisted of one stop between the dealership and Muenster where we stopped at Doc's Bar and Grill for food and fun.  Then we headed to the Texas Oklahoma border where we got some great pictures before heading home.  The entire ride for me from leaving the house to getting back home was right at 300 miles.  It was a fantastic trip and I am looking forward to the next one!

I tried something different this time for the pictures and created a slideshow.  I figured it would be a better way to get a lot more pictures to view instead of just picking a few that I usually try to decide if they give the impression of the event.

Muenster, TX 2012 Slideshow 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: