Saturday, April 13, 2013

Fort Worth HOG April 2013 Chapter Meeting

This months meeting heralded hot tempuratures and clear skies.  There was a great turnout with the parade having 59 bikes.  We took the usual route through the Fort Worth Stockyards and conducted the meeting at Billy Bobs.

This weekend will be a busy ride weekend with Saturdays Chapter meeting and Sundays ride to Thurber, TX.  I'll keep this post short since there will be another soon from Sundays ride.

I tried sticking the GoPro to the top of my helm this time.  Not sure yet what I think about that position.  I found you have to really keep your head straight or the video goes crazy every time you even check your rear view mirrors!  Still got some good clips though.  Enjoy!

Fort Worth HOG April 2013 Chapter Meeting




No comments:

Post a Comment