Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Computer Crash

My computer crashed this past weekend so I haven't been able to post. I did have a post just about ready when the problem occurred.  Fortunately all of my data is stored on a separate drive and backed up to our server so nothing was lost.  It will probably be another week before a new riding post goes up since I don't have a lot of time to work on the computer when I get home.

I did manage to get my computer back up and running though.  Re-installed the OS, device drivers, and updates.  That's about as far as I got.  Still have to install applications.  For the media I use Cineform Studio for clipping and converting video into a format I can work with.  Then I import the media into Sony Vegas Movie Studio where I add headers, music, and stick all the clips together.  Once I'm happy with the video I make the final movie into a .wmp format for the web and upload it.  Hopefully Friday Ill get all of that installed and configured so I can get back to making some media!

Even now I have some good stuff to work with and I have some ideas for upcoming posts as well.  With Margaret taking her license class in just 2 weeks and getting her bike shortly thereafter it will open up a whole new direction for write ups.  We have some short rides planned to do together after she gets used to her new bike. Our chapter also has some good stuff planned for the next couple months that I'm looking forward to doing as well.  Wow, theres gonna be some fun riding this summer!

1 comment: